Wednesday, February 16, 2011

pre-departure

hotel - check

itinerary - check

the s.o. - sigh....wer u n?


one of the things i really like doing in airport lounges while waiting for my flight is to glimpse at gay couples who are on vacay.

even if they try to tone it down and pretend that they're just two dudes on holiday, my gaydar usually doesn't fail and a few more minutes of observation usually gives the "aha!" confirmation.

and then i'd wonder how it would look like when it's my turn with me esposo. pano kaya siya magrereact when i drag out my pink travel bag across the hall, with the boa feathers dangling? hehe.

but i guess that'll have to wait. for tomorrow's trip will find me again gazing in pre-departure, looking at lovebirds already in flight.

belated hapi vday. =)

2 comments:

~Carrie~ said...

San ang holiday natin, teh? Bon voyage!

karla said...

hi carrie. short weekend trip lang sa jongkong. tnx. =)